Boots to Contracts (B2C)
A Procurement Readiness Bootcamp For Veterans
Next Cohort starts in
Sponsors & Supporters:
We have a long list of veterans who are waiting for funding to help them complete Govology Boots to Contracts Bootcamp. Please help us help these veterans achieve their dream of entrepreneurship.
If your organization or agency wants to sponsor a veteran to go through the Boots to Contracts Cohort, please contact Carroll Bernard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After just 8 weeks, you’ll be able to successfully pursue and win government and corporate contracts.
Determine who buys your products or services and their preferred procurement method.
Each veteran or spouse participating in the Boots to Contracts Bootcamp must have:
- an active business registered in their state
- an established product or service with existing commercial sales
- time and willingness to devote a full-time effort to their business
The Cohort is limited to 20 participants.
- Weekly training (20 hours total)
- Practical application exercises
- Weekly virtual Q&A meet-ups with course instruction
Coaching & Support
- Ongoing guidance and feedback
- Weekly group coaching
- Office hours for additional one-on-one support (48 hours total)
Program Facilitator and Lead Instructor:
- U.S. Navy Veteran (Supply Corps)
- Contracting Officer with the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Business Opportunity Specialist with the U.S. Small Business Administration
- Ten years helping VOSBs win in the government marketplace
- Veteran-Owned Small Business CEO
- Government Contractor
- Recipient of the 2020 SBA Small Business Champion Award
* All training will be delivered virtually on consecutive Mondays.
** All live coaching and group sessions will be delivered via Zoom according to the schedule below.
- June 27, 1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT – Kick-Off (Zoom meeting)
- Training: Explore, Understand, and Sell to the World’s Largest Buyers
- June 30, 1:00 – 2:30 pm EDT: Return & Report Call (Zoom)
- July 11: Market Research for Small Businesses Selling to Big Buyers
- July 14, 1:00 – 2:30 pm EDT: Return & Report Call (Zoom)
- July 18: How to Set Up and Update Your SAM.GOV Profile
- July 21, 1:00 – 2:30 pm EDT: Return & Report Call (Zoom)
- July 25: Marketing Your Small Business to Government Agencies and Prime Contractors
- July 28, 1:00 – 2:30 pm EDT: Return & Report Call (Zoom)
- August 1: Developing a Compelling Capability Statement
- August 4, 1:00 – 2:30 pm EDT: Return & Report Call (Zoom)
- August 8: Prospecting for Government Market Opportunities
- August 11, 1:00 – 2:30 pm EDT: Return & Report Call (Zoom)
- August 15: Submitting Compliant Offers to Government Agencies
- August 18, 1:00 – 2:30 pm EDT: Return & Report Call (Zoom)
- August 22: An Introduction to Government Small Business Certifications
- August 25, 1:00 – 2:30 pm EDT: Return & Report Call (Zoom)
Getting Your Veteran-Owned Business VA Verified!
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or apply today.